MediKore SMC Short Needles 0.16x7mm (50/blister)
Regular price £43.00
50 needles per blister, 2,000pcs per box
SMC = Smart Medical Care
What's 'smart' about SMC needles?
- Reduced Packaging = Reduced Waste - SMC have developed a manufacturing technique which packages the needles into smaller boxes resulting in less waste and a lower carbon footprint
- Reduced Plastic - SMC use a mix of paper and plastic in their needle blister packaging resulting in less use of plastic (They are looking at developing an all paper blister in the near future) and manufacture reusable metal guide tubes (sold separately here) that can be used to minimize plastic usage even more
- Superior Quality - SMC manufacture their needles in South Korea to maintain the highest of quality control standards, use superior quality Korean medical grade stainless steel in all their needles and triple grind the needle tips for smooth insertion
- Economical Price Point - Buying products which are kinder for the planet shouldn't cost the earth. SMC are committed to keeping manufacturing costs to a minimum and work directly with MediKore to pass those savings onto practitioners
- Forward Thinking - SMC are continually developing manufacturing and packaging methods that are eco-friendly and create minimal waste
Made in Korea
Long shelf life
Used for Facial Revitalisation, Auricular Therapy and Korean Hand Acupuncture (KHT).
Comes in a blister pack of 50 needles.
0.16mm gauge x 7mm length.
Also ideal for facial acupuncture as well as being very cost effective for facial revitalisation Extremely cost effective for practitioners using lots of needles in one cosmetic treatment.
Can be used with the Automatic needle inserter or inserted by hand